Craving a greasy fast food burger but trying to stick to those New Year’s Resolutions you just made to eat healthy? Give this Big Mac Bowl a try and satisfy your itch! It’s easy, low carb and tastes just like the real deal!!
Ingredients: Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 cups lettuce of choice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 dill pickle slices
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Half way through, add the chopped onion and continue to cook until onions are soft and translucent. Drain the fat, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mayo, relish, mustard, vinegar and spices together to make the special sauce.
- Combine lettuce and half the sauce in a large bowl and toss to coat. Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls or plates.
- Top each with a generous spoonful of meat. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and garnish with pickle slices. Drizzle additional sauce over each salad bowl if desired.
*Adapted from homemadeinterest.com
2 thoughts on “Deconstructed Big Mac Salad Bowl”
This sounds great! Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone
Hey stranger! Let me know what you think if you make it!!