Got berries? Make a cobbler! This semi-homemade recipe is a total no-brainer. Prep takes just minutes, the crockpot does all the work and the result is a deliciously decadent dessert. Enjoy!!
Ingredients: Serves 8 – 10
- cooking spray
- 6 cups blueberries, rinsed
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 stick salted butter
- Lightly coat crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add blueberries and sprinkle with corn starch. Stir gently to coat.
- Top with cake mix.
- Slice butter into tablespoon size pats. Place them evenly on top of the cake mix.
- Set crock pot to cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, or until cake topping is cooked through.
- Scoop and serve in bowls with vanilla ice cream!
- There’s no limit to the flavor combos you could create with this simple, basic recipe! Try mixed berry/vanilla cake, cherry/chocolate cake or peach/angel food cake!!
*Original recipe courtesy of Tasty