We’re addicted in this family to having these tiny bundles of goodness on hand! So much so, that together my daughter Grace and I, created a new flavor combo so we could mix it up and add some variety to the daily grind! We are in LOVE with these new power bites and we think you’ll agree, they are the perfect combo of sweet, salty and satisfying!
Ingredients: Makes approximately 2 dozen bites
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup toasted, salted pepitas
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients (except the coconut) in a food processor and pulse until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using two hands, form balls from the mixture; each should be the size of a small meatball and should fit in the palm of your rounded hand.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut and sea salt. Roll each power bite in the mixture to coat.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 1 week.