Bridget – once again, this one’s for you! I think you may single handedly be responsible for at least a third of my blog posts and a large chunk of my social media likes! Thank you, I love you!! Enjoy this dish – it’s an easy and delish way to serve up cauliflower, perfect for game day or a weeknight side dish!
- 1 large head cauliflower, chunked into florets
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce (I use Frank’s)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup seasoned Panko style bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, hot sauce and garlic. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets in buffalo sauce mixture to coat. Sprinkle with Panko and parmesan and toss again.
- Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread cauliflower evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, flipping halfway through baking.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.