This… perfect for a stormy Saturday morning! Enjoy.
Ingredients: Makes one large sheet pan cake
- 1, 10 x 15 disposable sheet pan with 1″ sides
- cooking spray
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and milk. Pour batter into the sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, spices, salt, butter and vanilla.
- Remove cake from the oven and cover with topping using your hands to “crumble” it. Gently press the crumbs into the cake. Take care as the cake will be hot!
- Return cake to oven and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar once cooled and serve!
I made two smaller cakes this time around; saving one for our family and sharing one with a friend! I used the same recipe, just divided the batter and crumbs between two smaller pans.