Aren’t you lucky, it’s a two-fer! These have become two of my favorite go to sweet treats while I’m trying out keto and lowering my carbs. I too am concerned about my fat intake on this “diet” so feel free to reduce the fat by using light cream or low fat cream cheese. The pudding is as good for breakfast as it is for dessert and the cheesecakes are just the right bite-sized snack! Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk (I use a blend!)
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp alternative granular sweetener like Swerve or Monkfruit
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- handful of fresh blueberries
- Add all ingredients (save the blueberries) to a medium sized bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Let sit 3 – 4 minutes, then whisk again.
- Transfer mixture to four individual jars or small storage containers, add blueberries to each and stir with a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate. Pudding will set up in 3-4 hours.
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE CUPS
INGREDIENTS: Makes 12 cups
- 2 blocks/16 oz of cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup alternative granular sweetener like Monkfruit
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup frozen (but thawed) raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with papers and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the sweetener, eggs and vanilla and mix some more.
- Lastly add the raspberries and either mix until fully incorporated OR fold in to create more of a marbling. Divide mixture among the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 22 – 25 minutes until each cup rises and the tops begin to brown.
- Let cool (they will deflate a bit) and store in the fridge.
*adapted from 28 Day Metabolic Reset