This is a tasty summer salad that pairs well with everything from hot dogs and hamburgers, to ribs, pulled pork, tacos or carnitas! If you’re short on time, use left over corn on the cob or defrost a bag of frozen corn if you’re truly desperate! No matter how it comes together, it’s always a crowd favorite! Enjoy!!
Ingredients: Feeds 6-8
- 6 ears sweet corn, cooked and cut from the cob
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 small cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In a medium sized bowl combine cut corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro and jalapeño.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, honey, cumin and salt.
- Toss corn mixture with dressing to coat.
- Chill before serving, can be refrigerated up to 24 hours.
*Original recipe from Paula’s Pantry