It may be too late to make these for Thanksgiving today, but Christmas is coming, lol!!!
Ingredients: Makes 2 dozen
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 roll of Crescents baking dough
- 72 mini marshmallows
- 24 whole pecans
- Wash, pierce and microwave the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes on high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the brown sugar, heavy cream, vanilla and salt. Scoop the insides of each sweet potato into the bowl (take care, they may be hot!) and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll Crescents baking dough on a lightly floured surface. Use a rolling pin to gently flatten. Use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 24 small squares.
- Lightly grease a 24 mini cupcake pan. Gently press a dough square into each well.
- Fill each with approximately 1 tbsp of the sweet potato mixture.
- Top each with 3 marshmallows and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, top each with a pecan and bake an additional 3 minutes. Serve warm!
*Original recipe by delish.com